Celebrity look-alikes has competition
I find that I can pick out reasonably accurate resemblances to celebrities. Here's one:
Labels:
celebrity look-alikes
,
robert foxworth
On: Friday, May 18, 2007 by Di.
YOUR MUSINGS? 2
2 Comments:
Speedcat Hollydale
said...
WAY TO GOOD!!!!!!!
He heeee haaaah! LOL: This one made Mr. Hollydale smile large :-)
I have to admit...with a perm, this may be my closest match. Very nice investigative reporting.
By the way, I guess I am supposed to remind you to DELETE the previous post?? - I say leave it on.
Your pal, Speedy
27 May 2007 at 05:54
Di
said...
Modesty, modesty, tut, tut!
Glad you like, Mr. Hollydale.
31 May 2007 at 18:15
Post a Comment
<< Home
Open links in new window
About me
Email
Fresh reads with RSS feeds
Select
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
"Blogging is addictive"
Blogroll Me!
Enter your search terms
Submit search form
Chatter Box
He heeee haaaah! LOL: This one made Mr. Hollydale smile large :-)
I have to admit...with a perm, this may be my closest match. Very nice investigative reporting.
By the way, I guess I am supposed to remind you to DELETE the previous post?? - I say leave it on.
Your pal, Speedy
Glad you like, Mr. Hollydale.