Five great reasons why I am a TV addict!
I can't be blamed for being addicted to TV. It's all this great acting and entertainment which I'd like to share with all those people who wonder how one gets addicted.

So, in descending order of my preferences, these are the main reasons why I'm glued....

At Number 5: Vincent d'onofrio in Criminal Intent is just WOW - I am talking about his acting here.

Number 4: James Spader keeps me on the edge of my seat in Boston Legal though I do tend to miss some of the episodes because they are on so late and I do need my beauty sleep. Number 3: Eric Dane as Dr. Mark Sloan, what can I say? This is probably the worst picture of the guy and he still looks gorgeous but believe you me, I'm not that shallow, it's the wonderful portrayal of his character in Grey's Anatomy that has me hooked.

At 2: Thanks to StarPlus Hindi that we get to see Viraasat and Amar Upadhyay as Kunal Karbhandha. It airs in NZ between 6 and 6:30 am Tuesday to Friday.

And finally, no prizes for guessing, my numero uno goes to: the most entertaining Simon Cowell. Undoubtedly the best thing that happened to TVNZ. The wit, the charm. What a turn-on (for television, of course!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Speedcat Hollydale said...
A wonderful page you have! I saw a link I liked here too :-)
Thank you so much, and I will return the favor on my site if that is OK by you.

I agree with your TV top 5, although I can only agree with acting ability....LOL

Speedcat Hollydale

Blogger Speedcat Hollydale said...
You are linked. Have a great week!

Blogger Di said...
Thanks for the commentand the link! Will visit you sometime soon;)